Wednesday 29 February 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  Before i start talking about everything Necrons let me tell you abit about myself. My names Jay im 23 and i've been playing / collecting Warhammer 40k for about a year now. I am a member of The Good, The Bad and The Dudley 40k Gaming group. I also attend the October War games Association gaming club in the centre of Birmingham. This is my first attempt at doing a blog so please bare with me and any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated so i can improve for the future!
Why am i doing this blog?  well whilst im still learning all aspects of the 40k hobby i thought i would share with others how i do, any ideas i may have with conversions, painting, gaming etc. and to track my progress so for anyone who wants to read about a guy playing toy soldiers feel free to follow this blog for further posts!.

No comments:

Post a Comment